History and community reputation have a lot to do with choosing an effective plumber. When you are able to find a local plumbing solution that has been around for decades, it leads you to believe that the company has done a great job keeping its customers happy. In the case of Bud’s Plumbing & Repair Service, we have been around since 1920, which is fast-approaching a century of valued plumbing service. If you put a lot of stock into reputation when it comes to choosing a plumber, then we have exactly what you need.
Go to our About Us page to see why Bud's Plumbing is right for you! Call us to schedule your next appointment with one of our trained plumbers.
Do You Have an Emergency Plumber?
It may seem counterintuitive to ask if you have an emergency plumber since emergencies tend to happen out of the blue and without warning. However, taking the time to source a reputable plumber that offers emergency services ahead of time will make a big difference. When you take the time to find one now, you won’t have to waste time searching for one later, which will end up helping you minimize the water damage on your property.
Signs You Need a Water Softener
You can’t tell that household water is hard just by looking at it, but you can see the effects on your sinks, faucets, cookware and certain appliances. It is a white residue that’s called limescale and while it isn’t harmful, it is difficult to clean off and can affect the temperature of cooked foods if it develops on the bottom of certain cookware. A good water softening system will remove the excess magnesium and calcium that makes the water hard, eliminating any of the symptoms.
We are Boonville's trusted plumbing company! Don't take our word for it, see what your neighbors had to say about our work on our reviews page.
Signs You Need Emergency Drain Cleaning
Plumbing emergencies can be stressful, and the earlier you deal with them the better. The following are signs that you need emergency drain cleaning services.
- Water backups: One of the main reasons to call an emergency drain cleaning service is when a water backup is causing water to spill from the source and isn’t slowing down or stopping. This may start as slow drainage resulting from a clog but when things get to a point where water can’t get through the pipes, it can cause serious water damage.
- Bad smells: Unusually bad smells often indicate a clog, which can stem from gas caused by the water in the drains evaporating when not used often.
- Frozen pipes: Frozen pipes can cause serious problems in terms of potential leaks and drainage. This is likely to happen in the winter. Complete water stoppage, old clanking noises when you turn the taps on or visible frost on exposed pipes are typical signs of frozen pipes, which could shut down your water supply.
- Cloudy or colored water: If your water supply is anything but clear, chances are, your drainage needs correcting. Using cloudy or colored water could be unsafe, so be sure to call Bud’s Plumbing & Repair Service for emergency plumbing services.
Professional Plumbing Services in Boonville, IN:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Video Camera Inspection
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Showers & Tubs
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing