Customer service is a critical element of any good plumbing service, and over nearly 100 years of serving our community, we have mastered the art of keeping customers happy. Most homeowners have at least one story of a service provider coming into their home and not being courteous or leaving a mess behind. We understand that people need to feel respected and taken care of during and after a plumbing service, which is why we have lasted so long and continue to be proud members of the community.
No matter the time of day, we are here to solve all of your emergency plumbing needs. Contact us for a friendly and transparent service with no surprise fees!
Where’s an Emergency Plumber When You Need One?
Sometimes, the most difficult part of a plumbing emergency is finding the plumber to get to your home and take control of the situation. Since most homeowners experience a sense of panic when they see water pouring into their homes, it often takes much longer to find a plumber’s number and make the call than it needs to. No one wants to add to the water damage, which is why looking for an emergency plumber before there is an emergency can help reduce the time it takes to get help and minimize that awful water damage.
Common Hard Water Signs
Hard water means that the water has a higher magnesium and calcium level than normal, and while that won’t hurt you, it will produce a few side effects that aren’t particularly appealing. With hard water, you’ll see a white residue called limescale on cookware and certain fixtures that are in regular contact with water. Limescale is unsightly and difficult to remove, but it doesn’t cause any health effects. Hard water may also cause soap and shampoo not to lather up as well as they should, leaving hair dull and dry looking and leaving your laundry stiff and scratchy.
Since 1920, we provide the Chandler area with plumbing and water heater services. Learn the many reasons why you should choose us to tackle all of your needs!
Step by Step Drain Cleaning Process
Your drainage system works diligently to ensure water and waste leave your premises every day. Unfortunately, drains are susceptible to clogging and that’s where professional drain cleaning services come to the rescue. Whether it’s the basement, kitchen or bathroom, homeowners and commercial establishments have to deal with drainage clogs. So, what can you expect from a drain cleaning service?
Here’s a step by step process:
- Drain cleaning inspection: Drainage systems will often succumb to debris, food particles, grease and so on. A mineral buildup in the pipes usually caused by hard water can also lead to clogging. As such, an inspection is the first step of the drain cleaning process.
- Drain clog removal: This is the most critical step of the process. While some simple clogs are easy to clear, severe clogs require a variety of specialized tools, such as snake augers, tubing cutters, pliers and a basin and pipe wrench. These tools can remove most clogs. However, stubborn clogs require more advanced equipment. And that’s where hydro jetting comes in.
- Hydro jetting: This advanced form of professional drain cleaning is thorough and is often used where a drain snake or plunger fails to deliver satisfactory results. Hydro jetting utilizes water under high pressure that’s pumped through a nozzle at the end of a tube. The pressure is high enough to clean the pipe’s interior walls and remove any clogs.
More Plumbing Services in Chandler, IN:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Showers & Tubs
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Drain Cleaning
- Video Camera Inspection
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Commercial Plumbing