If there is one factor that can turn a decent plumbing experience into a memorable one, it is exceptional customer service. When a plumber shows up at your home on time, is friendly and courteous, speaks openly about the services he is providing and doesn’t add any hidden fees to the invoice, the customer feels respected and taken care of, which is the way it should be. We have been operating since 1920, and over three generations we have interacted with thousands of customers. One of the main reasons we are still around is because of our level of customer service.
Not sure if you should hire our team? Read our customer testimonials to see why the Mount Vernon community trusts us.
Plumbing Emergency Tips
During a plumbing emergency, it is crucial that you take immediate action. The first thing to do is find and shut off the main water supply valve to your home. If you don’t know where it is, take the time to find it and show your family members where it is ahead of time. You must also call a plumber to come in and take charge of the emergency before it really gets out of hand. If you have water gushing into your living space, locating a plumber can be tricky, so this is also a good activity to do ahead of time. When you find a good plumber now, you’ll have the number ready to go in case of an emergency.
What Makes My Water Hard?
Most people have heard of hard water and many are familiar with the stubborn white residue known as limescale that it leaves behind, but do you know what makes hard water hard? It is a higher level of dissolved minerals like magnesium and calcium that cause these effects, and with a good water softening system, they can be eliminated.
With transparent service and on-time arrivals, we are Mount Vernon's trusted plumbing contractor. Call us today, you have nothing to lose!
What Are the Advantages of Regular Drain Cleaning?
Regular drain cleaning comes with a broad range of benefits. At Bud’s Plumbing & Repair Service, we recommend that you have your drains cleaned regularly for several reasons:
- Get rid of bad odors: One of the most significant benefits of regular drain cleaning is that it prevents or gets rid of foul odors coming from your sewer or drains. Ensuring your drains are cleaned regularly eliminates organic elements from your pipes so you don’t have to deal with bad odors.
- Reduce drain blockages: Drains that are rarely cleaned can easily clog. Regular drain cleaning, therefore, helps to reduce drain blockages. A minor blockage can wind up causing a lot of problems when trying to take a shower or wash the dishes. Drain cleaning helps to prevent back up and overflow.
- Save on big repairs: Letting clogged drains go without repairs can lead to expensive bills down the road. A clogged drain, for example, can easily cause water damage and force you to spend more than you would have to repair the clog in the first place. You might also wind up with a leak or burst pipe that requires you to replace drywall, rugs, etc. in addition to fixing the plumbing.
Ensure your drains are working well all year round by contacting us for regular drain cleaning.
Extra Plumbing Services in Mount Vernon, IN:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Showers & Tubs
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Drain Cleaning
- Video Camera Inspection
- Commercial Plumbing