Since 1920, we have been providing our customers with exceptional plumbing services, and more importantly, excellent customer service. Many people believe the age of showing up on time, being friendly and courteous and cleaning up your mess has come and gone, but for us, it never goes out of style. Customer service is what separates good plumbers from great ones, and it’s why we’ve been going strong in the community for three generations.
Want to jump-start your career in the plumbing industry? Join our team of reliable and friendly experts in Evansville, IN. Apply online or ask us about our job opportunities.
Features of a Plumbing Emergency
A plumbing emergency generally has a few characteristics that set it apart from other plumbing issues. To start, it requires immediate attention to reduce the potential for massive water damage. It also requires access to a plumber who can come out to your location as soon as possible, no matter the time of day. For a successful result, you should know where the main water shut off valve in your home is located, then turn it off to stop the water flow. You should also source a reliable emergency plumber before there is ever an emergency, so you’ll be able to save time if an emergency ever happens.
Water Heaters Without the Tank
Water tanks have provided families with hot water for decades, but they do have some frustrating drawbacks, the main one being the propensity for the tank to empty and the hot water to stop until the tank fills and heats it up again. Running out of hot water is horribly frustrating, which is one reason a lot of people choose tankless water heaters to provide hot water. A tankless system has a heater attached to the plumbing system, so it provides hot water as soon as you turn on the faucet, and the best part is, it never runs out.
We take pride in our transparent pricing and quality customer service! Read our reviews and testimonials to see what our past customers thought of us.
Reasons to Call a Professional Drain Cleaning Service
There are plenty of DIY tasks you can carry out successfully around your home. However, some tasks such as drain cleaning are best left to the professionals. Here are the top reasons to hire a professional to clean your drains:
- Locate potential problems: In addition to clearing clogs, professional drain cleaners inspect your drainage system and identify any plumbing issues such as fractures, wear and tear, rust and leaks that would be problematic down the line and offer sustainable solutions.
- It’s safer than DIY: There are several DIY methods for unclogging drains ranging from corrosive soda and boiled water to chemical stain cleaners. Unfortunately, chemical cleaners can wreak havoc on your drainage system, reducing the life expectancy of your plumbing pipes and drains. Professionals use greener, safer and non-toxic solution to unclog your drains, saving you plenty of time and money.
- Prevent future clogs: Clogging will often occur due to the accumulation of waste – including paper, hair, soap residue, food particles and so on. These materials prevent the proper flow of water, facilitating other clogs. If you’re clearing a clog on your own, you may not clear everything and it will only be a matter of time before you have to deal with another clog. Professionals will use the right tools and equipment to clean your drain and even offer advice on how to maintain clog-free drains.
More Plumbing Services in New Harmony, IN:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Drain Cleaning
- Video Camera Inspection
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Showers & Tubs
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Commercial Plumbing