If you asked one hundred plumbing customers what they liked about the service they received, the actual plumbing service is often lower down on the list. Yes, having expert service performed correctly is always important, but to have a lasting effect, a plumbing company must provide top-notch customer service, as well. Things like arriving at your home on time, answering questions in a friendly, courteous manner and being open about pricing all make a customer feel respected and taken care of, which is the whole point of a plumbing service.
Save on your next plumbing project with the help of our special deals and coupons. Contact our team to schedule your next service!
Value of Video Camera Pipe Inspection
With the advent of video camera inspection for sewers and drains, the entire process of finding damage or lost objects became a lot less invasive. Before, plumbers would have to dig away at the earth or remove portions of walls and floors to get at the pipes, but now it’s as easy as inserting the camera and watching what unfolds on the monitor. Before the cameras, there was a lot of guesswork that took place and a lot of unnecessary damage as a result. Now, plumbers can pinpoint the exact location of the problem before they go in and start working.
Dealing With a Burst Pipe
A burst pipe is a frightening plumbing emergency that no homeowner wants to deal with, but there are a few measures you can take to help minimize the damage. If you act quickly and shut off the main water supply of the house, the water will stop flowing and the damage won’t get worse. Also, finding a good plumber before any pipes burst will enable you to save time, and time is probably the most important factor when water is pouring into your home from a burst pipe.
Not sure if we're the right ones to get the job done? Check out our customer testimonials to see why Newburgh residents keep coming back to us.
Signs You Need Drain Cleaning Services
In order to prevent larger and more expensive problems in your drain and sewer line, it’s best to recognize the signs that your drains need cleaning early on. Here are a few typical signs that you need your drains cleaned:
- Slow drains: There’s a reason why your drains are emptying slower than normal. While there are plenty of things to blame for a slow-flowing drain, the most common culprits include substances or objects clogging up your drains. Soap, grease, hair and other foreign objects can create clogs that build up over time and slow down your drains.
- Mysterious odors: Unpleasant odors stemming from your plumbing fixtures are a common sign of a plumbing issue. The bad odors could be waste sitting in your drains or sewer gases, which means you should call a professional plumber immediately.
- Frequent clogs: If you repeatedly have to unclog your shower drain or toilet, that could be a disaster waiting to happen. Frequent clogs are a telltale sign of a potential major clog. When it comes to dealing with clogs, your best bet is to call a professional to handle the issue.
- Multiple clogged drains: When multiple fixtures in your home are clogged, you could be dealing with a big problem, such as a clog in the main sewer. Be sure to contact Bud’s Plumbing & Repair Service immediately to address the issue.
Additional Plumbing Services in Newburgh, IN:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Drain Cleaning
- Video Camera Inspection
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Showers & Tubs
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Commercial Plumbing