The only way we have managed to operate our plumbing business through three generations and almost 100 years is with exceptional customer service to go along with our high-quality plumbing services. The leak, drain clog or broken water heater will always be fixed, and it will be fixed by a technician that is friendly and courteous, shows up on time, respects your home and is open about every fee and service. These are the traits that customers remember, and all of our technicians follow them closely.
From burst pipes to video camera pipe inspections, we do it all! Call our experts to diagnose and find the right solution to your plumbing problem.
How Video Camera Pipe Inspection Saves Money
Video camera inspection to find damage in drains and sewers or lost items in the pipes is definitely convenient, but it also saves money. It’s easy to think that the high-tech solutions are more costly than their low-tech counterparts, but when it comes to repairing pipes and drains, the cameras actually save money because they prevent a lot of digging and guesswork that used to occur. Before, a plumber had to make an educated guess at where the damage was happening, then dig to get to that section of pipe. Now, they always know precisely where the problem is, right from the start.
Getting a Burst Pipe Under Control
The two main factors involved in getting a burst pipe under control are stopping the flow of water through the pipe and getting an expert to your location to take control. You can turn off the water supply to your house by finding the main water shut off valve and turning it to the “off” position. You can also speed up your ability to find a good plumber, by searching when the pipes are all in good working condition. This way, you can just grab the number and call, instead of having to search in the moment.
Not sure which plumbing company to call? Check out our customer testimonials to see why Poseyville homeowners continue to choose us to solve their needs.
When Do You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services?
Your drains, pipes and other systems allow water and debris to enter and leave your home. For various reasons, these systems can become clogged. Some of the most common types of clogs are:
- Shower drain or tub: Showers and tubs are often susceptible to clogging and present their own challenges in clearing clogs. Most times, the clogs result from a buildup of soap and hair in the drainpipe and trap. Our experts know how best to tackle the issue and help your drains run like new.
- Kitchen sinks: Over time, your kitchen sink can stop up as grease, soap, detergent and fat build upon the walls of the pipe and eventually cause blockages. You need the services of a professional to ensure your kitchen sink is draining properly.
- Bathroom sink: Clogs in the bathroom sink are usually caused by soap, toothpaste and a general build-up in the drainpipe. You can count on us to clear these blockages quickly.
- Clogged toilets: Your toilet can get overwhelmed with bathroom tissue and other accidental flushes resulting in clogs and weak flushes. If you’re dealing with such a problem, don’t worry because our technicians will handle the issue. We utilize the latest equipment to unclog your toilet and restore its flushing capability.
Every situation is unique so our experts analyze each case to determine the most appropriate drain cleaning method.
Extra Plumbing Services in Poseyville, IN:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Video Camera Inspection
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Showers & Tubs
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Commercial Plumbing