If you were to judge a great plumbing service on just technical skills and service, then many would be considered “great.” However, there is a lot more to it, as customer service is usually what makes people remember the service and come back for more. Great plumbers get to your home or business on time, they engage in conversation, answer questions, protect your furniture and floors and clean up after themselves when they are finished. If you are searching for a new plumber, these customer service skills are a must.
For fast solutions from friendly experts, look to Bud's Plumbing & Repair Service for help! Contact our team for upfront pricing in Wadesville, IN!
Water Filtration Basics You Should Know
Most people know water filtration as a system that removes contaminants from household water, but do you know which contaminants may be present. Some of the more common ones include dissolved minerals like calcium, magnesium and iron, organic compounds like tannins, chemicals like chlorine, bacteria, viruses, sulfur and even arsenic in some cases. In order to remove the impurities specific to your water, you’ll need a water test and then you can consult with your water expert about what type of filtration system is best for your home.
Can I Predict a Burst Pipe?
Burst pipes are more reaction-type events than something you can predict ahead of time, but you can make it easier or possibly prevent it from happening. If you have regular inspections of your plumbing system, you can have weakened or damaged pipes repaired before they have a chance to burst, thus preventing the problem. If you contact a good plumber before you suffer a burst pipe and have their number close by, you can save time by calling immediately, which will minimize damage in the end.
Doubting our plumbing services? Check out our customer reviews to see why Wadesville homeowners continue to trust us with their needs.
Why You Should Hire a Pro for Drain Cleaning
Plumbing drains are quite susceptible to clogging. If you’ve tried to clean a clogged drain yourself to no avail or the problem is beyond your scope, you need the services of a professional. Here are some reasons for hiring a professional is always a good idea.
- Efficiency: Professionals plumbers are not only knowledgeable but also experienced and highly skilled. Our technicians at Bud’s Plumbing & Repair service will inspect your plumbing to find the cause of existing or frequent clogs and come up with a solution to remove the clog and prevent its future reoccurrence. We have the proper training and understand how to use the right tools to carry out the job efficiently.
- Safety: There are plenty of chemicals and drain cleaners in the market. While they may be efficient at eliminating clogs, they are also quite unsafe. If poorly handled, these chemicals can cause injury. A reputable plumber will take the necessary precautions and use the right tools and equipment to clear your drains safely.
- Save money: Hiring a professional drain cleaning service may seem costly but you’ll end up saving money in the long run. Chemical cleaners, for example, can damage your plumbing pipes and drains and force you to pay more in terms of maintenance and repairs. With a pro, your plumbing system is in safe hands.
Extra Plumbing Services in Wadesville, IN:
- Emergency Plumbing
- Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Water Leak Detection
- Commercial Plumbing
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Toilet Repair & Installation
- Gas Line Repair & Installation
- Boiler Installation & Repair
- Backflow Testing & Certification
- Drain Cleaning
- Sump Pumps
- Slab Leak Repair
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Video Camera Inspection
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
- Garbage Disposals
- Faucets, Fixtures & Sinks
- Showers & Tubs